Weekly Deals – Shimano SH-ET500 Bike Shoes – red Shimano77Home
Clothing and Shoes
Shimano SH-ET500 Bike Shoes – red
ET5 bike shoe with flat insole.
The Shimano ET5 shoe offers pedaling performance when pedaling andamp; running comfort when you have to get off the bike. The ET5 bike shoe is aimed primarily at e-bike tourers, but is also at home off-road thanks to the well-profiled sole. With classic lacing system.
Features of the Shimano SH-ET500 bike shoes
- Power Blade: Semi-rigid midsole plate for efficient power transfer to the pedal.
- 360° Traction: special block profile of the sole for grip on different pedals and surfaces.
- Adaptive Cross Grooves: Cross grooves in the sole provide grip for different pedal cages and pins.
- Traction tread for up and down: special block tread in the toe and heel area provides grip on ascents and descents.
- Cycling-specific features: Protected toe box and reflective details.
- E-Bike Rated: perfect option for riders who want the benefits of a cycling shoe without sacrificing walking comfort.
- Classic lacing system+ M.P.S.
- Upper: mesh + microfiber+TPU.
- Outsole: Rubber, EVA
- Midsole: Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Standard insole: flat insole
- Pedal recommendations: PD-GR500, PD-M8040, PD-T8000
On the bike
Shimano Pedaling Science, infused into every aspect of the ET5 shoe, makes you feel as if your foot is one with the pedal for ultimate control and a close connection to the bike. This is especially important because the greater speeds reached on an e-bike place greater demands on the rider.
On any excellent adventure bike ride, there are stretches you’ll have to cover on foot rather than in the saddle. And whether you’re overcoming an obstacle or simply taking a break in a café, whether your shoe feels comfortable and secure makes a huge difference. Shimano has taken into account every conceivable running or walking scenario in the scientific design of the ET5, so that the shoe delivers the same efficient performance in these phases next to the bike.