Shop The Latest Shimano SH-RX800 Gravel Shoes – black Shimano91Home
Clothing and Shoes
Shimano SH-RX800 Gravel Shoes – black
Featherweight RX8 Gravel racing shoe for your adventures offroad.
Highlights of the Shimano RX8 Gravel Shoes
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedaling efficiency and stability
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant TPU lugs for the best balance of pedaling performance and off the bike capability
- Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all day comfort
- Boa® IP1 with dual micro adjustment function
- Pedal recommendation: PD-M9100, PD-M8100
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano’s Randamp;D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.