Shop The Latest Selle San Marco Shortfit 2.0 Supercomfort Racing Open-Fit Saddle – Narrow S3 – black Selle San Marco92Home
Selle San Marco Shortfit 2.0 Supercomfort Racing Open-Fit Saddle – Narrow S3 – black
SHORTFIT is the perfect saddle both from the aesthetic and technological point of view. It has the virtue of satisfying the most demanding cyclists and it never disappoints those who test it for the very first time. It is a light and comfortable saddle that ensures remarkable performances. The design is unique: an essential shape synonym for lightweight and comfort. The ergonomics have been redefined through a specific study in order to find a perfect balance between support and relief zone.
The Shortfit Supercomfort was developed considering the specific components that determine the level of comfort:
– Padding: The Racing version features a layer of Biofoam combined with an additional layer of Gel. These are merged with variable thickness depending on the support area, in order to optimize the part that comes into contact with the pelvic bones.
– The long central cutout (Open -Fit) guarantees all-day comfort and support on the whole length of the saddle. This feature improves the blood ﬂow preventing numbness and provides relief from pressure on the perineum. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation.
– The covering features micro perforations to facilitate air flow and keep contact surfaces dry.
This saddle features the side profile of the seating surface with a central depression of more than 5 mm that is similar to a curved line. For this reason, it is listed as Waved saddle. Recommended for individuals with both ﬂat back (retroverted pelvis) and accentuated lumbar arch (anteverted pelvis).
Technologies of Selle San Marco Shortfit 2.0 Supercomfort Racing Saddle:
Material with a high percentage of silicon, combined with titanium and carbon particles. It is light and resistant and is not affected by any weather conditions. The technology processing ensures resistance to fatigue stresses. All Racing saddles are proposed with Xsilite frame.
Carbon Fiber Reinforced
High-performance nylon enriched with a high percentage of long carbon fibres to enhance stiffness and durability without affecting weight.
Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
Breathable covering with high abrasive resistance. It is less subject to deformation compared to traditional materials and is lighter. Bio- compatible.
Rail : Xsilite
Shell : Carbon Fiber Reinforced
Foam : Biofoam
Cover : Microfeel
Dimension : 255 mm x 140 mm
Weight : 240 gr
The Supercomfort version is perfect for several types of users:
1. Riders who don’t spend a lot of time on a bike. If on average the ride doesn’t last more than 2 hours, it is better to use more padding; in this case the sustaining subcutaneous tissues don’t have to adapt to prolonged pressure.
2. Riders who spend a lot of time on a bike. If you spend more than 5-6 hours on the saddle, you need thicker padding, considering the time that the subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
3. For riders who prefer rough terrain and use Gravel Bikes, the Supercomfort saddle better absorbs the vibrations caused by bumpy surfaces.