Shimano SH-XC701 MTB Racing Shoe – red retirement gifts Shimano87Home
Clothing and Shoes
Shimano SH-XC701 MTB Racing Shoe – red
Off-road racing shoes for comfort and maximum performance
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Dual independent Boa® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely.
- Exclusive MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Dual-density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability, and flexibility.
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike optio
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano’s Randamp;D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.