Shimano SH-XC501 Cross Country Women’s Shoes – navy Is Having A Massive 72% Off Sale Shimano97Home
Clothing and Shoes
Shimano SH-XC501 Cross Country Women’s Shoes – navy
XC5: Lightweight, high-performance mid-range XC women’s shoe for your cross country adventures.
Highlights of the Shimano XC5 Lady’s Shoes
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides Glove-like fit
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Exclusive MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option
- Best match pedal: PD-M8100
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano’s Randamp;D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.