Shimano SH-ET500 Women’s Bike Shoes – gold gift ideas for women Shimano80Home
Clothing and Shoes
Shimano SH-ET500 Women’s Bike Shoes – gold
ET5 bike shoe with flat sole for more performance in the saddle
The Shimano ET5 shoe offers pedaling performance and walking comfort, if you need to get off your bike. It is specifically designed for e-bike touring, but whit it’s traction sole also at home in off-road.
Features of the Shimano SH-ET500 for Women
- Power Blade: Semi-rigid midsole plate for efficient pedaling power transmission.
- 360° Traction: Special sole block pattern grips various type of pedals and terrain.
- Adaptive Cross-Grooves: Sole Cross-grooves grip various type of pedal cages andamp; pins.
- Hike andamp; Descent Traction Design: Special block pattern at toe andamp; heel offers great traction on variable terrain.
- Cycling Specific Features: Toe box protection and reflective detailing.
- Mini Power Strap lacing system for complete secure fit.
- Stiffness index: 3
- Upper: Mesh+TPU
- Outsole: Rubber, EVA
- Midsole: Glass fiber reinforced nylon
- Standard insole: Flat insole
- Best match pedals: PD-GR500, PD-M8040, PD-T8000
Details of Shimano ET5
On the bike
The Shimano Pedaling Science that has been incorporated into every aspect of the ET5 shoe makes you feel as if your foot is one with the pedal for ultimate control and a close connection to the bike. This is especially important because the higher speeds achieved on an e-bike place greater demands on the rider.
On every great adventure tour by bike, there are routes that you don’t have to do in the saddle but on foot. And whether you want to overcome an obstacle or simply take a break in a café, whether your shoe feels comfortable and safe makes a huge difference. Shimano has considered every possible walking or hiking scenario in the scientific design of the ET5, so that the shoe delivers the same efficient performance in these phases alongside the bike.