Shimano S-Phyre SH-XC9 Racing MTB Shoe – black At Low Prices Shimano96Home
Clothing and Shoes
Shimano S-Phyre SH-XC9 Racing MTB Shoe – black
An uncompromising racing shoe perfectly suited to Cross Country and Cyclocross. The shoe has an ultra-resistant carbon midsole with grippy Michelin rubber.
- Dedicated X-Country and Cyclocross no compromising racing shoe
- Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedaling stroke
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- Dual independent Boa® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely.
- Proprietary MICHELIN® outsole minimizes weight, and offers increased traction
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano’s Randamp;D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.