Shimano S-Phyre SH-RC901T Road Shoes – blue Is Having A Massive 79% Off Sale Shimano99Home
Clothing and Shoes
Shimano S-Phyre SH-RC901T Road Shoes – blue
S-Phyre track racing shoes tailored to sprinters, T.T., and criterium specialists.
Comfort should not be an afterthought. How a shoe fits and feels defines its performance. S-PHYRE RC902 literally takes fitting to another dimension with its new 360° surround wrapping upper, function specific zones, anti-twist stabilizer and refined DYNALAST profile. Its supremely engineered fit minimizes energy loss and maximizes power transfer for pro-grade performance that feels and functions unlike anything you’ve ever worn before.
Highlights of Shimano S-Phyre SH-RC901TShoes:
- Stretch-resistant upper minimizes foot movement and improves power transfer.
- 360º surround wrapping upper creates a supremely engineered fit for all riders.
- Heel cup with anti-twist stabilization secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration and high tempo cadences.
- Low-profile BOA® Li2 dial dual micro adjustment with power boost lace guide.
- Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano’s Randamp;D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.