Fashion Shimano S-Phyre Tall Socks – black/gray Shimano72Home
Clothing and Shoes
Shimano S-Phyre Tall Socks – black/gray
All socks are the same, right? But what if a sock could make a shoe better? S-Phyre believes it can.
- Designed and constructed to promote efficient pedaling, the ankle angle is held in an ideal position
- Part of the S-PHYRE shoe + sock integrated system
- Woven-in ankle guides ensure efficient pedaling rotation
- Knitted anti-slip heel
- Sole ventilation for comfortable riding
- Strategic structural design
- Cushioned for comfort in pressure areas with thinner underfoot breathable panels to aid in temperature control
By looking at the shoe/sock interface and applying Shimano’s Linkage Effect approach, S-Phyre socks combine thermoregulation, comfort, ankle roll stability and heel slip-resistance with an extra-tall cuff that is guaranteed not to droop. Asymmetrical structural weaving of proprietary fabrics provides guiderails for proper foot alignment through the entire 360-degree crank rotation. And you thought a sock was just a sock. By the way, they look great with S-Phyre shoes, and work even better too.
Material 58% polyamide, 34% polyester, 8% elastane